Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No video on any Media player, only sound

MediaCenter

Old 13-03-2012

No video on any Media player, only sound

I recently downloaded Kaicho wa Maid-sama and have had the most difficult time getting any of the videos to work. I downloaded VLC Player, it has sound, but a green screen. I downloaded GSpot, and it won't let me change the filter merit no matter what I do. And Windows Media Player won't even acknowledge the file, real player doesn't work, GSpot doesn't work, I've tried everything I can think of......... little help please?

Old 13-03-2012

Re: No video on any Media player, only sound

What is the format of the video in your case???? just let me know about it so i can check out if there is a video player capable of playing it or not.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: , , , ,