Thread: Crackling audio while playing videos in Windows media player and windows media center

Crackling audio while playing videos in Windows media player and windows media center

I have windows 7 operating system in my computer and I am facing problem while playing m2ts video files. Whenever I play m2ts video file with windows media center and windows media player at that time it gives crackling sound. I don’t know what is wrong with it and this problem is irritating me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Crackling audio while playing videos in Windows media player and windows media center

I would like to tell you that you should download 32bit Win7codecs and x64Components addon from internet and install it in your computer. Now you have to open 32bit Win7codecs shortcut application and then select suggested setting option and turn off Microsoft Audio decoder from Swap tab. After that you have to open x64Components add-on application which controls windows media center and then you have to select suggested setting and also disable Microsoft audio decoder from there also.

This trick will fix this issue.

Re: Crackling audio while playing videos in Windows media player and windows media center

Well I will also suggest you the same. In my computer I was having crackling sound issue and then I downloaded 32bit Win7codecs from internet and then installed it in my system and problem get solved. I think you should also try this.

As you have mentioned that I have to installed the 32bit Win7codecs and x64Components add-on to fix this issue. After that I have also changed the settings as suggested in above post but that does not help me to solve this problem.

Instead of playing this file from windows media player or windows media center I will suggest you play it in the VLC player. I use to play m2ts files in VLC player and it works great. You can download VLC player from HERE. I hope this will fix your problem.

Yes in my computer I was finding problem with m2ts video and then I have first tried to solve this problem by downloading VLC player and installing it in my computer. When I tried to play m2ts file in windows media player at that time I didn’t get any issue.