Thread: Has anyone tried to modify dune flash interface

Has anyone tried to modify dune flash interface

I had just desire to be familiar with that anybody has utilized Dune Flash Interface tool to mod the interface of dune flash player. Is this risk or accommodating to utilize. I do not originate several regular updates for the similar which be able to assist me to acquire more proper information in sequence regarding it.

Re: Has anyone tried to modify dune flash interface

You be able to do to facilitate through the Dune Flash Interface 1.4.4 RC5 I warn you right method. I have comprised and no time to test , and be obliged to of the planned are not implemented. In the optimistically catch up. Changes commencing from version or description 1.3.4 1. It sustain serials movies. Mode via HTTP commencing from side to side the MySQL in this mode merely works as long as the form registry to operate in this mode to configure to have right of entry to MySQL in the program, create a database.

In this the connectedness of the folder sql is to Copy php-scripts in the folder php in the web-directory and configure to have right of entry to the file config.inc. Prescribe URL to the folder in the program. Then after that you have to hit it off Synchronize. The improved presentation through the movies and TV shows in the program the investigation, to position of columns, unloading to files. For trivia a lot of things changed / corrected.

Yes, most recent version or description is 0.8.1 and for me it is running ok for me. Merely commencing from TV-shows its a diminutive bit capricious, when yaDis or Zappity be able to scrape information in sequence without issues, then for DFI you necessitate the entire in excess off again correct manually TV-shows names.