Thread: Channels are not automatically recording in Windows media center

Channels are not automatically recording in Windows media center

I am having or working with windows 7 32 bit. I am utilizing a Hauppage HVR 2250 dual tuner card. What is odd is to facilitate a small number of channels determine to merely let me watch them live if I record them. As almost certainly as you hit record you be able to watch the channel. Otherwise it says service is availableness. I be able to even hit record then stop the record and I be able to maintain watching the channel. In addition one additional channel works live other than when you hit record it says "service is unavailable". It was not always similar to this as every channel scanned and originated worked flawlessly.

Re: Channels are not automatically recording in Windows media center

I had at the present moment just attempted a totally different tv tuner ATI card and this problem tranquil persists. I have encompassed a number of MAJOR problems through MCE, your issue contained. Mine in addition started approximately the end of August. My guess is the broadcaster(s) changed to a great extant to facilitate has broken Media Center for certain channels. I desire there was a method to acquire Microsoft's attention to resolve these problems.

Have you attempted re-running the live TV setup merely. Its beneath the Tasks - > Settings - > General - > Windows Media Center Setup - > Setup TV Signal. Might you endeavoring working this live TV setup and this time do not contain the direct listing. Then when you are finished, attempt recording additional channels. Then try working with the setup the entire in excess of again and on this time contain the guide listing the entire again. You be able to in addition try utilizing a diminutive utility called FixWin.

On the other hand, if the recording is canceled, inside a small number of seconds the channel determine to display appropriately the entire in excess of again. Am utilizing two AverMedia USB M039 hybrid ATSC tuners commencing from side to side the most recent drivers. The issue seems to be tied to the guide somehow. The channels utilized to not demonstrate up through several information in sequence in the guide, additional than might be watched and recorded and had to manually position the time and channel.

When I was editing the channels to facilitate I might not record and selecting Edit Sources, there are 4 sources schedule for each channel as an alternative of 2 there are merely 2 tuners evidently WMC has invalid channel information in sequence as merely 2 of the sources work. The entire channels demonstrate this duplication, additional than merely certain channels have encompassed the invalid information in sequence.