Thread: Can I view iso image files on windows media center 7 via HTPC

Can I view iso image files on windows media center 7 via HTPC

I am recently utilizing Win 7 Home Premium (64-Bit) and mutually on my Intel Core i5 desktop and my AMD A6 HTPC, I am working with WMC and utilize My Movies to manager my collection the tribulation is this, I be able to play my iso image files extremely well in WMC on my desktop utilizing Slysoft Virtual Clone Drive and Mikinhos Mount Image to mechanically mount the images. I had recently downloaded the x64 file on Mikinhos, is with the intention of the right file for 64 bit, I might think so.

Re: Can I view iso image files on windows media center 7 via HTPC

I had attempted uninstalling mutually the applications and re installing additional than the similar thing, it does play when I do it, additional than subsequent to rebooting the similar issue the entire in excess of again, have encompassed no idea how to fix it. I had endeavoring DVD fab virtual drive & Daemon Tools Lite as an alternative of Virtual clone, and WMC maintains telling to facilitate it might not locate an appropriate software to mount the image for mutually, why is this, does not WMC recognize these virtual drives.

I utilize the Virtual CloneDrive the entire the time through no issues. Are you mounting a networked image. If so, its potentially a permissions problem, create certain the entire passwords are off for file sharing, Share the folder the files are in, and Map the Networked drive on the HTPC utilizing Different Credentials when mapping. Then you be supposed to have encompassed no issue mounting the .iso on the HTPC.

In Win Explorer, it demonstrates my virtual drive F: in my case additional than when I twice hit it off on it to attempt and spread out or open the file, it asks me to insert media into the drive. When I utilize the XBMC as an alternative of Win Media Center the image plays without several issues, so there is no matter what corrupted through the image file moreover, is to facilitate accurate. I feel affection for WMC and would prefer to utilize to facilitate for the entire my media in excess of XBMC, other than I have integrated XBMC to WMC just presently to play ISO files for now!