Thread: How to re-access shared folder on media center

How to re-access shared folder on media center

I not be able to acquire my media center (LG BD390) to demonstrate my shared folders on my system. It displays my system, additional than does not attach those shared folders to facilitate are supposed to be shared. If I have right of entry on my computer commencing from an additional windows system there is no tribulation at the entire. I have encompassed and altered the share configurations each possible method imaginable other than no matter what determine to acquire it to work. As you be able to observe on the pic ive attached my pc is ANDREAS-PC my friend's is VIBEKE, his pc is displaying his shared through no issue. The weird thing regarding this tribulation is its merely the simple share this folder.

Re: How to re-access shared folder on media center

It has worked previously to, additional then suddenly without me altering no matter what yeah right you almost certainly say it just presently started behaving similar to this. Does anybody have encompassed several idea what might be wrong, its driving me mad. In this you have to open the Network and Sharing Center, after that you have to hit it off the Homegroup and sharing alternative then to alter advanced sharing options. Commencing from this position, there are '2' separate settings, Home or Work | Public do the next instruction for mutually networks mentioned on top of.

Have you position up your network correlation as Home or Work. The Work determine to force sharing via workgroup and not Windows 7 Libraries. This be able to sometimes solve this type of problems, if the entire PC's are changed. There is no additional security issues to facilitate I am aware of.

I was having accurately the similar issue as you are having. I have encompassed a Windows 7 Home PC, commencing from side to side a Shared folders to facilitate I have right of entry utilizing a LGBD570 Wi-Fi Blu Ray player. When I had Windows XP this worked absolutely, additional than when I had purchased the innovative Windows 7 PC, the shares disappeared. Subsequent to days of reading up, and fiddling through the network settings, I was told to completely uninstall Windows Live Essentials, this worked as it did for most of the users.

At present I am completely stuck the entire in excess off again, and my BD570 and PC are helpless. Please not to facilitate the BD570 be able to observe the system it demonstrates the Windows Media Player Icon, other than I necessitate it to show the PC icon through the folders underneath. At present this is where it acquires extra frustrating. I in addition have encompassed an HP Windows 7 Laptop. The BD570 observe the shares on to facilitate perfectly.