Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can I delete Ninja Tuna from Windows 7 Media center?

MediaCenter

Old 28-01-2012

How can I delete Ninja Tuna from Windows 7 Media center?

as the title of this particular thread is describing why I am over here. Well I am getting album art of Ninja Tuna is appearing the Windows 7 media center. Are you aware of any way to fix the same? any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 28-01-2012

Re: How can I delete Ninja Tuna from Windows 7 Media center?

In order to fix the above mentioned issue I recommend that you should delete below mentioned files.

Code:
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player\LocalMLS_0.wmdb
So try it and let me know whether it was useful to you.
Old 28-01-2012

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following solution which you can try.
Delete Ninja Tuna MP3s.
Delete Art Cache folder from
Code:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\eHome
Delete everything from the below mentioned location.
Code:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player
Old 28-01-2012

I am suspecting that you are having album artwork in which windows caches as a hidden system files into the music folder. Artwork is being cached into the Windows media center album artwork waterfall. To delete that you have to see the Artwork and you can perform below mentioned steps.

You should open the Folder Options dialog window from the Start menu by entering Folder Options. You have to find out in the Control Panel and after that Appearance and Personalization and then go for Folder Options. Now click on Show hidden files and folders.

From the View and under of the Advanced settings you have to look for ?Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)? and uncheck the same.
Now you have to move to below mentioned location.

Code:
C:\Users\Public\Music\Sample Music.
Delete all the files from over there.
Old 08-03-2012
aakash tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
I am suspecting that you are having album artwork in which windows caches as a hidden system files into the music folder. Artwork is being cached into the Windows media center album artwork waterfall. To delete that you have to see the Artwork and you can perform below mentioned steps.

You should open the Folder Options dialog window from the Start menu by entering Folder Options. You have to find out in the Control Panel and after that Appearance and Personalization and then go for Folder Options. Now click on Show hidden files and folders.

From the View and under of the Advanced settings you have to look for ?Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)? and uncheck the same.
Now you have to move to below mentioned location.

Code:
C:\Users\Public\Music\Sample Music.
Delete all the files from over there.
Deleting from there will delete all your files of sample music folder.

Last edited by aakash tablet : 08-03-2012 at 02:34 PM.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: , , , ,