Thread: ATI Remote Wonder is not working with Windows 7 Media Center?

ATI Remote Wonder is not working with Windows 7 Media Center?

Hello friends, has anyone founded the method for the remote wonder with the windows 7 media center? I was trying to do it but it was not working for me, tried many different method and things then also it has not worked for me and also get functionality back.

Re: ATI Remote Wonder is not working with Windows 7 Media Center?

There is no method for the remote wonder to work with the windows 7 media center, i am also having the remote wonder but not able to use it. I have read an article which was saying the remote wonder is not compatible with media center. I think it might be come with some changes and will be able to use it, so can't wait for that. There might be sort of plug in which is useful for making it work. Well the remote is working properly with PowerDVD with the plugin though. So you can try that it will be nice.

The remote wonder is been compatible with windows media center, but you need to get the plugin to make it work for you, so i will suggest that you get some of the media center extended support plugin and it will work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Erakna View Post
    The remote wonder is been compatible with windows media center, but you need to get the plugin to make it work for you, so i will suggest that you get some of the media center extended support plugin and it will work for you.
    I do not think that plugins will work for windows 7, it might be for vista and also those might not be have affect to media center. Even i have searched for plugin and founded that it is vista plugin, so not useful to me. I am using the ATI HD650 tv tuner card, which is working with Windows 7.

I also using the Media center and with the help of plugin. Where as i am able to use all the function and that too properly, like going to back page, forward, selecting a file, play, pause and other thing. I am using the 6.0.0.210 driver from ATI. So if you wanted to have it then install the 3-04_rw_enu driver package for Windows XP from ATI's website, then make your windows update to automatically, as it apply the latest driver for the system. It will work for Windows XP, Vista and 7, i think it might work for upcoming windows also. But you keep it in mind that you do not install the Jungo update from Windows Update, if you install that then it make the remote very much useless. There is no way to fix it.