Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting only audio with ATSC channels but no video on Windows Media Center Live Tv

MediaCenter

Old 25-01-2012

Getting only audio with ATSC channels but no video on Windows Media Center Live Tv

Hello friends, i am using the Hauppauge 2250 and was trying to play OTA ATSC local channels with Windows Media Center Live Tv. I have done all the setting and setup which is required and did a check with the FOX or CBS channel then i was able to get only audio along with blank screen. So i try with the Sage TV then it used to work fine. I do not want to pay for the Sage but wanted to use Media Center. I tried many method to worked it out but it did not worked. Even i have reset Media Center and also tired to install some additional codecs, then also no help. Does anyone has faced the same problem, please help me. Thank you.

Old 25-01-2012

Re: Getting only audio with ATSC channels but no video on Windows Media Center Live Tv

It seem like that you having the problem with the nvidia driver, i think that you are using it 285.62 driver. So i would suggest that you better rollback the older driver or try to install the 285.79 beta driver, which might be helpful for you and get video also.
Old 25-01-2012

Re: Getting only audio with ATSC channels but no video on Windows Media Center Live Tv

I have also tried to solve the same problem with that, but it was been fixed with update with nvidia drivers 285.79 beta, si it has solve the problem, i would also suggest you to download that and get it fix for you.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: , , , , ,