Thread: which is best media Extenders?

which is best media Extenders?

I want some information about best media extenders. I am new here and having less knowledge about the Media extenders. Now I want some information of best media extenders. I am planning to purchase Media extender.Any help would be appreciated

Re: which is best media Extenders?

With the help of Media extenders you can stream music, photos and video files to your TV or home theater setup from Internet as well as from your computer. Media extender devices have great and various categories. The media extenders not only streams the media files to your TV as well as can record TV shows that you like. This is very good option for purchasing.

I am using Apple TV . This device is very attractive. The design of Apple TV is very nice as well as very compact. Apple Tv has very attractive user interface. We can stream itune media files on TV from maximum six computers. YouTube as well as radio is integrated in Apple TV . I love this device very much. It works nice for me.

I am using Archos TV+ .this is very nice device I like the futures of Archos TV+ . This device has built in DVR. This device can stream videos as well as audio from PCs. Using USB this device can transfer files to other devices. I am totally satisfied with the performace of this device. If you are planning to purchase a new media extender then I recommend you to purchase. This is better Media extender compare to the Apple TV. Archos TV+ also provides Internet browser. This is best than the Apple TV because widescreen HDTV is required by the Apple TV. This TV does not have access to Application stores.

Over HDMI Buffalo LinkTheater HD device has awesome HD video quality. The setup of this device is very simple. Technical support for this device is very nice has 24/7 support. This device also provides better USB connectivity. Archos TV+ requires software plug ins for well-mannered file support Archos TV+ does not have HD support till now.

I am using Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System from one month. The performance of this device is very nice. This device can stream music wirelessly from pc, Macs as well as linux. The remote of this device has onscreen graphics. Buffalo LinkTheater HD does not has Wi-fi support, this device also unable to DVDs , unable to stream Xvid or DivX files.

MediaGate MG-350HD has wireless connectivity with the computer. This device supports HD playback. The interface of this device is very nice. This device is able to stream photos and audio from computer. This device is very good comparing to Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System. So I suggest you to purchase MediaGate MG-350HD . The remote of Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System has long lag time. This device also freezes frequently with some functios.

I am using Netflix Player by Roku this is very affordable. The performance of this device is awesome. This device provides continuous stream during standard quality of movie. The set of this device is very easy. The MediaGate MG-350HD has several cons. The video streaming of this device is very miserable. This device does not include hard drive

The SageTV HD Media Extender is very useful device for the streaming of high definition videos. HDMI port is included in this device. I am satisfied with this device. I love this device due to its several features. I have used Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System as well as Archos TV+ I think this is better device than the Netflix Player by Roku because on slow networks Netflix Player by Roku streams videos at very low bit rate. As well as this device does not support HD videos. According to me SageTV HD Media Extender is best compare to Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System, Archos TV+ and Netflix Player by Roku. So it is suggested to purchase SageTV HD Media Extender

I am using Sonos ZonePlayer 80 from more than two years this device works perfectly for me. This device is very compact. The audio quality of this device is awesome. The setup of this device is very easy. Large no of files are supported by this device. I used SageTV HD Media Extender but I am not satisfied with that device this device has no wi-fi support. For working SageTV software license is required for this device. This device only supports composite A/V cables.