Thread: No video on BS player in windows vista

No video on BS player in windows vista

We recently bought a new PC with windows vista installed. I would like to play few videos which are in avi file and with srt subtitles. Knowing that BS player is a good reader to read the subtitles in srt format, I tried to play my video with it. And that's the problem I had: I had the audio nickel and the subtitles that appeared perfectly but the video does not work, i.e. I have no image black screen except the subtitles. So I do not understand where it comes please help me in this one.

Re: No video on BS player in windows vista

hey, just go through these steps:

Go in BSplayer preference => Video => Video Rendering and modify the rendering mode to "Internal surface DirectDraw rendering."

It should work.

This is the common problem if one is using the media player in which the codec are not installed so what I want you to do is that just try and visit the official site of the same and then try and find the codec download for it and then you have download that codecs on the system and install them on the system. I am sure that once the codec are installed then you will not face any issues regarding the same.

Have checked with the file that you are trying to play is it a appropriate one I mean if you are trying to play a file which is not in the proper condition then you will definitely face the issues related the same. I hope that you are getting my point so try and play the file in another system and if the files plays there then you system needs the installation of proper video drivers. So what you have to do here is that try and download the driver and then install them and if they are already installed then I want you to just make the updation of the same.