Thread: Windows Media Center:Missing Extras Gallery

Windows Media Center:Missing Extras Gallery

I presently purchase this Acer Aspire Revo which comes by means of pre-installed by means of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Has anyone run into this problem the "extras gallery" beneath Extras is absent. The Windows Media Center version is 6.1.7600.16385 .Can anyone tell me how do I get the "extras gallery" installed? It was in the Extras part on a preceding machine I had that as well had Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.I do observe the "extras library" beneath Extras. I also tried more than a few searches however came up blank. I would be grateful for any assist.

Re: Windows Media Center:Missing Extras Gallery

I had the similar problem (i.e., no extras gallery in Windows Media Center) in my case, it was for the reason that I did not encompass the choice, "Recover CD album art, media info for DVDs as well as movies, furthermore Internet Services as of from the Internet" chosen Tasks /Settings / General / Automatic Download Options".As a result, I exit media center, ran windows update (which incorporated an Windows Media Center update), opened media center as well as chosen the above option, rebooted and everything works fine.

I have Just knowledgeable this in Windows 7 x64 bit, what worked for me on the way to install missing Extras Gallery. Just follow the below procedure to get back all your missing Extras gallery:Go to start and run cmd as administrator i.e., Open an elevated CMD window
    i ) cd %SYSTEMROOT%\ehome
    ii ) start /wait mcupdate-

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I obtain the gallery reverse back by making use of the method on top of although just thing in it on two machines at the moment is HSN?Is Microsoft not partnering to any further extent through companies extra than HSN for the Extras gallery?Any thoughts? Be supposed to it be unproductive similar to this or else is there somewhat else we are not receiving done?

I am also having the similar problem. I have attempted a fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit, as well as Windows Home Premium, furthermore on together installs, at what time I go on the way to media center, I do not observe the Extras Gallery.Fine, I am not accurately clear in my mind what the trouble was, however I have at the moment been able on the way to replicate the subsequent performance in each and every one 32-bit as well as 64-bit editions of Windows 7:Subsequent to wiping the hdd as well as performing a new Windows 7 install, start on media center as well as you will not observe the Extras Gallery (just the "extras library" come into view however not the gallery. Exit media center furthermore allow Windows Update run, restart, as well as the Extras Gallery come into view.