Thread: Uninstall Client Services for NetWare or Client for Microsoft Network

Uninstall Client Services for NetWare or Client for Microsoft Network

After removing some user account from the system I am constantly getting a error on the screen. The error is - Client Services for NetWare has disabled the Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching etc. There were around 4 different account. I removed all of them and rightnow a single admin account is activated. To fix the same I found a solution on web that says that I have to remove client for Microsoft Networks. But when I checked in the system nothing was found related to that. I hope there will be some way of fixing the same.

Try system restore. It will restore the account back also. There can be some internal settings which is causing the problem. There are number of common articles around the web. You have to go in network card properties. You can find that in network places. There you can find novel and you have to remove it. After that only the error will disappear. It is easy to get rid of novel and it works quiet fine. There are no other way to wipe out the error. You can first restore your old settings and then uninstall the adapter and then get rid of user account.

Thanks to the reply. I was wondering that it will be complicated to get rid of this error. I was ready to format my system completely but somehow it looks a bit complicated. I checked in the properties settings of Network Connections and found novell adapter. It is not all complicated. I thought I will need to format my system and then completely re-install all stuff from scratch.