Thread: Windows can't load administrator profile ~ System restore not work

Windows can't load administrator profile ~ System restore not work

There was a spyware in my system. So I performed system restore. My antivirus kept on giving me warnings about the same. After system restore a new kind of problem appeared. It says that Windows is unable to load user profile. I tried to reconfigure the default login but that also does not work. There is no way I can access the profiles and all my settings are lost on each boot. It is worst issue than virus. How to get the old settings back and make this stable. Thanks.

The user profile gets corrupted due to number of issues. There is some major system file messed up. Boot in Safe Mode and run sfc /scannow. Wait back until the full scan is completed. If this does not fix the issue then another option remains is to restore the system in much older date and then check back. It is very complicated to fix a corrupt user profile and there is very less chances that your windows will work stable for long time. Better re-install it.

Just run repair setup if you are using Windows XP. Or if you are using Vista then try using Startup Repair. If that does not work, you will need to install the same back from scratch. There is already virus in the system. There are chances that your system may crash further if you try to work on this temporary settings. Simply format your computer and install all from scratch.