Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WMP 11 Won't Sync Playlists

Media Player

Old 12-07-2008

WMP 11 Won't Sync Playlists

I wanted to sync audio playlists in my mobile phone, so therefore i connected it to my laptop. Every other audio files are already copied in my device but the playlist files called wpl will not sync? There is no longer an icon for playlists when I select my device in the navigation pane. I can only see the following under Primary Views:

Artist
Album
Genre
Rating
Songs
Year

I am running Windows Vista on my dell machine and having Windows Media Player 11 installed as well.

Old 15-07-2008

You can try to clear the Windows Media Player database cache files. To do this, follow these steps:
  1. Exit Windows Media Player.
  2. If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, All Programs->Accessories->Run, type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft, and then click OK.
  3. Select the Media Player folder, and then click Delete on the File menu.
  4. Restart Windows Media Player.
More information here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925718
Old 21-05-2009

To sync a device in WMP, follow the below method:
  1. Start the Player, turn on your device, and then connect your device to your computer. If prompted, select the option to sync the device using Windows Media Player.
  2. Do one of the following:
    If the Player has selected to sync your device automatically, click Finish. When you do so, the Player will sync your entire library to your device. After that, your device will sync every time you connect it to your computer.
    If the Player has selected to sync your device manually, click Finish. Then, in the Sync tab, you must select the files and playlists you want to sync manually, for same go to this link - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/w...sync#section_3

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,