Thread: Format of .pla playlists created by WMP11?

Format of .pla playlists created by WMP11?

I have a portable audio player of Sony NWZ-A818 and I am trying to manually create playlists for this player. I am trying to do the same without using but having to install Windows Media Player 11 that is recommended by Sony so that I can figure out how its playlist format is build up? I tried creating a playlist on the audio player with the help of Windows Media Player and when I check the Playlist folder of the A818 then it shows empty? Can anyone help me out please?

You can try to use Actual Tag Editor that can create PLA playlists easily. Actual Tag Editor is a powerful application that allows you to manage a large batch of files. When you work with Actual Tag Editor you do not need to know which tags are contained in a. The program detects and displays the best option. In Actual Tag Editor you can edit tags directly in the table. Because it is not necessary to fill the fields of the dialog boxes if you want to change only a few fields label. In the chart you can assign the same value to all selected tag fields in one action only.

Re: Format of .pla playlists created by WMP11?

You can download MediaMonkey to manage Playlists. Just drag and drop your tunes to mix mp3s and videos from your Library, create AutoPlaylists based on simple search criteria, or use the Auto-DJ to automatically create a mix for you. Your playlists will remain intact even when you rename files and/or retag them. If you're using third-party devices or players, MediaMonkey can export playlists to m3u files.

Re: Format of .pla playlists created by WMP11?

Did you make any progress on this? I am in the same situation, and would really like to be able to use playlists without switching to windows and wmp. The files are also empty on my device, so I cant even begin to figure out how to start.