Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Player "sync" problem -- files with status "stopped"

Media Player

Old 06-10-2007

Windows Media Player "sync" problem -- files with status "stopped"

I was syncing a playlist to to MP3 player in Windows Media Player and by mistakenly i pressed 'Stop Sync' button. Now in result they are shown with 'stopped' Status. I want to know if there is a way to continue the sync ? I have tried deleting the settings files that were create on MP3 player but the Sync Results Status wont change.

Old 15-11-2007

See there is a converted media folder which is used by media player for avoid re-converting content when it's synced to the same device many times. I think that a part of the file might have got converted and would have been marked as stopped. Anyways try clicking on Sync tab > More Options drop down menu > Advanced button and click on "Delete Files" and remove your MP3 player from the USB port as well. Once the files get deleted close and restart media player. Upon restart it wont find previously trans coded files and you should be able to carry out sync process without any issue here after.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,