Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Connect a burner and restart the player ?

Media Player

Old 01-07-2007

Connect a burner and restart the player ?

I get error message saying "Connect a burner and restart the player" whenever i try to burn a track using windows media player. I don't get the same error with Nero, it seems as if there is something wrong with Media Player. I don't think there is anything wrong with my system optical drive but i am not able to make out why Media Player is not able to recognize it.

Old 02-07-2007

Try uninstalling and reinstalling windows media player first. If that doesn't make any difference in your case than you can check out the resolutions mentioned in below article.
Your CD drive or DVD drive is missing or is not recognized by Windows or other programs
In case you have any query further you can revert back to me fir further help.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,