Thread: How to reset all Windows Media Player 11 settings at once

How to reset all Windows Media Player 11 settings at once

I need some help to reset the settings of Windows Media Player 11. I am using Windows Vista on my computer. The default web browser that I had is Internet Explorer. There is some issue with settings all the options to default. Windows Media Player cannot load any songs. I think resetting the default state can fix the problem. Thanks.

There is no option available to reset settings. I think you have to re-install it back again to get the default options. What problem are you facing. Can you explain the same in more detail. Re-installing will help you to have the default option of Media Player. It is better if you go with a older edition. Because that is less buggy. I had seen a number of problem with Windows Media Player 11.

It is always better that you must explain all your problem in detail. You had just asked to reset Windows Media Player settings. I am not aware about any option which allows you to reset settings of Media Player. It is correct that you can fix common issue by re-installing Windows Media Player. And that is the best option. If you are facing problem with poor audio quality then you must ensure that you have the latest sound driver.