| || |
Join Date: Jan 2006
Re: Error C00D11B1 Fix??????
You can try to use Device Manager to check the status of your sound device:
- Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Manage.
- In the left pane, click Device Manager.
- In the right pane, expand Sound, video and game controllers, and then look for the name of your sound device.
- Do one of the following:
- If your sound device is listed but the icon includes a red "X," the device has been disabled. To enable the device, right-click the icon, and then click Enable.
- If your sound device isn't listed, in the right pane, expand Other devices. If Multimedia Audio Controller appears in the list, right-click the icon, and then click Update Driver Software. Follow the on-screen instructions to find and install the driver software.
- If you aren't able to find and install the correct driver software, go to your computer manufacturer's or sound device manufacturer's website for further assistance.
More solution here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/C00D11B1