Thread: Cannot burn recorded file

Cannot burn recorded file

I’m really frustrated with Windows Media Player 11, to me it seems full of bugs. I use to have a new problem every week with this. Anyway, here’s the new one. I have few files to burn but when I start the process, I get greeted with the following:

“It is not possible to burn this list of files because all of the files have errors or are missing burn rights. To learn more about the problems, click the icon next to each file in the burn list.”

It says to click the icon but there is no icons next to those files. When I right click those files and select properties, it says the file is missing. This files are recorded using Mobiles phones and are working fine on my mobile. So whats the problem with WMP?

RE: Cannot burn recorded file

Recorded from mobile, then I guess the files should be in wav or amr format. You should know that Wav files cannot be protected with DRM and many times while moving the files from one place to other file extensions can be changed automatically and that can create the problem. So before you go to burn it just check their file extension is still in wav.

Winamp is an alternative

I downloaded winamp from www.winamp.com, it burns CDs. It said it would do it at 2x speed, but it burned at 16x speed.

So why not try that. There's no DRM on it.

Cheers!

Re: Cannot burn recorded file

Let me tell you the best. As a media Player use VLC and for burning process use Nero burner. Windows Media Player is not good for any of these.