Thread: Windows Media Player will not play voicemail .wav files

Windows Media Player will not play voicemail .wav files

What is the problem with the new windows media player? Recently I upgraded my system to the new windows 7 and I am using the new windows media player 12 in my system. The thing is that it is not playing any .wav files from the web based voicemail service. I can enter the voice mail and it asks me for the user name and the password and on entering and playing the file it is not getting played. I don’t know what is the problem here? Does anyone know any solution for it then do share it with me here.

Re: Windows Media Player will not play voicemail .wav files

I think in this situation it is best to contact the voicemail customer service and they would be able to guide you through the problem. It could be that they must be having a fair enough idea about the problem and hence they will surely be able to help you with it. This is a much better and a convenient option for you and let me know if you are able to get the problem solved or not. So do respond as early as possible.

On calling the customer support when I placed the problem in front of them the guy on other side was running out of the ideas and nothing seemed to have helped me. So that’s what I have to say here. So any other solution that you have for me then do share it here.

In that case you must try working with a different media player and then see if it is working or not. See there are various players that will support you in this task, one of them is the vlc media player and the other one is the media player classic. So that are the alternatives that you must try working on and i am sure that it will help you in the process. So as of now i cannot suggest you much about it here, just try with the simple solution and let me know if you have got the appropriate solution.