Thread: Media Player 11 Codec Plugins On Windows Vista Business

Media Player 11 Codec Plugins On Windows Vista Business

I am using a Dell Dimension 9200 system. It has a Nvidia card in it. I am using Windows Vista on the same and I had upgraded to Media Player 11. My all software are upto date. I had installed Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 on the system. I have some set of DVD's which works best in Roxio. Now I want to know that why does Media Player is not able to play those DVD's also. I thought I can use both of them. When I try to open the DVD video on Media Player it freezes. I found on web the issue lies with some plugins and codec. Where can I find them.Thanks.

That is because of some missing codec. Or else this kind of issue did not appear. There is a set of codec pack that you can download from the web and install it in your system. The codec allows you to run all kinds of audio and video file. While Roxio has internal encoders which works quiet well. You can get the related to codec pack and play other files on it.

Yes just download the codec pack. That's all. It is the best way to play all kinds of multimedia files. I will recommend you to check the same once. If that is not working then you have Roxio with you. It is a nice alternative for what you are looking for.