Thread: Audio speed does not match video speed with WMP 11

Audio speed does not match video speed with WMP 11

I am facing issue with audio and video sync on Windows Media Player 11. I had some video files which I had converted into a readable format. When I load them on Media Player the audio simply is very slow and the video move fast. The audio does not sync at all with the video. I need some help to fix the same. The video works fine with other media player.

That is the issue with codec. Even I had faced the same thing on my system also. The video does not syn properly. I downloaded another one from web which plays it well. I had updated Windows and added some new codes. It worked now. If you are using a processed video them try to get it converted in proper and common format. This will fix the issue.

Update your display driver and then check back. The display drive might be facing the issue. Also you must check on Video Acceleration on Windows Media Player. Go to Tools in Windows Media Player and then click on Option. Then go to Performance and then go to Advance and click on Video Acceleration section.