Thread: New iPod plugin for WMP

iPod plugin to sync songs with Windows Media Player

I need some help for syncing ipod with Windows Media Player. I found a plugin butthat does not really helped much. I am not having iTunes. It is a old computer which has Windows Media Player installed in it.

Yes there are options available that offers to sync ipod with Windows Media Player. iTunes is one of the best option available on web. But somehow I had seen people find using Windows Media Player more easy. So for that I can provide some information that would help in many ways. There is a tool called as MGTEK. This tool works with Media Player and allows you to sync your songs through it. WMPod is another similar software that does the same job.

Stupid microsoft

Why is it there is a plug in for a ipod to sync to windows media player but you can snyc your zune to windows media player. why is MS so stupid you need zune software for a media play that WMP can do like crappy mac does. i tell you MS better get on the ball and get their **** to work

Re: New iPod plugin for WMP

iTunes is available for Windows also. So there is nothing to worry much. You can get a copy of the same on your system for free. For using Windows Media Player you have to add some additional software. Instead of that there are some third party media player manager that does the same. There are ipod sync tool also.