Thread: Unable to see video when playing AVCHD files in window media player 12.

Unable to see video when playing AVCHD files in window media player 12.

Guys I have recently purchased the camcorder. I am in trouble to play AVCHD files in my camcorder. The problem is that actually when I tried to play the files generally what happens files run but I cannot see the video. One more thing I wanted to tell you that I converted into WMV format but it doesn’t start. So guys please give me suggestion so that I can fix this issue?

Re: Unable to see video when playing AVCHD files in window media player 12.

Dude, I would suggest you that please download the AMD catalyst software and install it. I sure this update will help you solve this. If you have ATI Radeon HD 5700 video card it will good for you because you know catalyst software is for this card.

Dude I am sloe have solution for it if you have install Win7codecs in your pc it will you allow you ALL M2TS file to run properly and then you can check that file is running or not. Win7codec is package for window 7. If you are using 64 bit operating system and you want to play this file so I would suggest you that please install x64Components addon . It is media center set up this will help you play the AVCHD file easily.

I am guessing that your computer is lacking h.264 playback codec. Therefore I would suggest you that try to download the DiVX Player. One more thing I can say it will not open your “AVCHD” file immediately until you switch to all file dialog. After that you can navigate .mts file you will see that it will run properly. If you want to run AVCHD file you need a fast computer. It should have good processor such as i3, i5 or dual core.