Thread: A Good music program compatible with Dual monitor setup

A Good music program compatible with Dual monitor setup

Is there a good music program which can fulfill my needs? Currently I have dual monitor setup at my home. I am looking for a program which will allow me to select the music on one monitor and at the same time without interrupting the visualizations/video's playing on the other monitor. I hope that you understood my question. The program should be compatible for Dual screen or multiple screen setups.

Re: A Good music program compatible with Dual monitor setup

You don’t actually need a music program which is meant for Dual monitor. You need a software which is able to manage everything on Dual monitor setup.

DisplayFusion is a program with which you can manage and customize the background of your location to multiple monitors. Working on two monitors means a significant increase in the quality. But if you have a good program to manage the appearance of the desktop, you may not find the grains on it as well.

Deejaysystem Video VJ is a mixer that differs from most and it not only allows you to mix audio but you can also use videos in your creations. It is a player that is able to multi-output audio and video mixing. The operation is similar to any mixing software: you can use the mouse buttons playing the style of an original mixing board. It has an option to connect to a television screen or other monitor as well. It is also an ideal program for nightclubs or pubs.

You should try Real Player Plus 15. It has a good feature called toolbar mode which will allow you to put controls on the toolbar above the taskbar. It also gives you to detach windows for your player controls, library media, playlist, as well as video / visualization.

I really like that Deejaysystem Video VJ. Its design is simple and intuitive. You can control playback dual audio / video since there are two separate modules with the possibility of mixing audio and video between them. Furthermore, the PC monitor always shows the preview of the images reproduced in full screen for the audience. Another interesting option is the ability to record the mixed output onto DVD, VCR or HD recorder through the secondary video output of the PC.

I use winamp with dual screen and you can divide one side playlist and player and the other viewing (if you start visualizing in windowed mode) after the visualizations for dual screen. It works when you extend winamp on both screens but full screen viewing only appears on one side. We must therefore keep the banner above to read. However in order to get the great visualizations for winamp, you should get some good plugin called Milkdrop.

For all this I think that you need to use the software of the graphics card. What graphics card do you have?

ATI or Nvidia?

In my case I have ATI. And for its support we need to install a tool called CCC catalyst drive and with it you can change the primary monitor.