Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Player 12 displays green screen

Media Player

Old 24-07-2011

Windows Media Player 12 displays green screen

Im having an issue with windows media player 12, for some reason it is displaying a green screen.
this is the first time its done it and i cant figure out how to fix the problem. ive tried updating my
graphics card, didn't work, and i tried using the advice i got from the windows media player 11
green screen thread about the video accelerator slider but window media player 12 doesn't have
the option.

so please help XD

Old 25-07-2011

Re: Windows Media Player 12 displays green screen

Hello I am not sure it works or not but try it. First you have to select Open Screen Resolution and after that you have to click on a start button and then from there you have to select control panel and from there you have to select appearance and personalization then you have to click on adjust screen resolution. Then form there you have to click on advance settings and there you will see troubleshoot tab simply click on it and following to this click change settings. Once you done with it after that shift the hardware acceleration slider on the way to none to decrease or turn off video hardware rushing.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: , , , ,