Thread: VLC media player opens .MOV files in multiple windows

VLC media player opens .MOV files in multiple windows

Well I am facing an unusual problem with the VLC media player that I am suing. Actually the thing here is that when I am trying to open the .MOV file then the same is open in multiple windows I really don’t know why this is happening and how I can get rid of the problem that I am getting. Please help me in this one and for your kind information I am using the windows 7 operating system on the intel core i3 processor.

Re: VLC media player opens .MOV files in multiple windows

Well the problem that you are getting because there are some issue related with the VKLC media player that you are using and if you need the solution on the same then just do one thing try and reinstall the same on the system and see how things goes. Actually the thing is that the version of the media player is giving you these issues and to solve the same I want you uninstall the VLC media player and then later on install the updated version of the same. And the problem will automatically be resolved.

If you will ask me then the appropriate codec installation is not done the VLC media player and that is the reason you are facing this issue so what you have to do here is that visit the official site of the same and then you have to just download the appropriate and compatible codec and after downloading the same you have to install it on the same I am sure that you will be able get rid of the problem as soon as you are installing the same.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and I was not able to get any solution over the same and I hope that you are going through the similar phase but after troubleshooting a lot I found that this problem normally occurs in the VLC player regarding the .MOv file and to solve the same you need to uninstall the media player and then install the windows media player 12 which is the latest one. I hope that doing the same will help you to solve the issue on your own. And also the problem will definitely rise again since windows media player plays such files with an ease.