Thread: Mystery error on VLC media player

Mystery error on VLC media player

I am using windows 7 operating system and have installed the VLC media player on the same and when I use it to watch some videos on YouTube, the aspect ratio seems to me wrong. VLC was just a matter of making the adjustment. I selected "open network stream, copy the link from the homepage of YouTube through the right click "Copy shortcut" and paste the link, setting the aspect ratio, and is played to perfection. Now same day, the same technique does not work by trying new videos and gives me all result as an error: “VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://v13.lscache4.c.youtube.com”. Can anyone help.

Re: Mystery error on VLC media player

It might be that the file you are trying to play could be corrupted one and that is the reason why it is not playing and it may also happen that the file extension of the video file is not readable by the media player that you have. So I want you to just try and convert the file format and then play the same on the system I am sure you will never get any kind of error what so ever.

If you are getting this error on the VlC media player on frequent basis then I need you to install the appropriate codecs for the media player on your system. I am sure that once proper codecs are installed then you will not face any issues because the codecs will enable the video to be played properly on the system. So install the codec as soon as possible.

First of all see to it that all the drivers are perfectly installed on your computer that you are using. You can download the drivers by going to the official site and then install them on your pc.

I'm looking for someone to help me, because I use vlc for over a year to watch tv via my freebox and for some days it does not work, I am always getting an error on the screen.

I can no longer play the youtube video: I still get the message that the latest version of Flash player is not downloaded, or Javascript is not enabled. I have already uninstalled the old version of Flash, then downloaded the latest version from the Adobe website without any result. I checked the internet options in javascript and it is active. I can play the video properly from other sites.