Thread: VLC media player is not playing MPG

VLC media player is not playing MPG

I have gone through this problem And related to it I can say that it is really very irritating.So in this what I have to do here to fix this issue. Actually here are some solutions which I have tried but unable to get success in it. I have uninstall the VLC media player and install it again but no fix for my query. If you guys have any suggestion regarding the same then please share it over here and ya please remember that try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

re: VLC media player is not playing MPG

Well if you will ask me then the issue is definitely related with the media player that you are using, so now here what you have to do is just try and install the updates of the media player that you have in short update the media player itself and even if doing this will not help then you can visit the official site and look for the updated codec and if the codec are available then you have to download them and install to get rid of the problem.

re: VLC media player is not playing MPG

It seems to me that the problem that you are facing here is due to the driver that not being installed. So just check out whether you have installed the drivers on your system especially the video drivers and if they are not then you have to immediately make the appropriate driver installation and if you are unable to do that than just download the same from the official site and then make sure that this will solve the issue. And if you have already installed the drivers then you can update the same with the help of device manager so just update I and get your issue solved.

VLC media player is not play MPG

I am having the Sony vaio laptop with the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core i3 processor and using the same from last twelve months. I have also installed the VLC media player on it which helps me to play all kinds of media file. Now the thing here is that I am not able to play the MPG extension files with the VLC player of mine. I can’t really figure out why The VLC player is not playing these files. Have anyone ever faced such an issue if yes then please help me out of the same.