Thread: Can't Transfer WMA file (e-audiobook) to Sansa e250R

Can't Transfer WMA file (e-audiobook) to Sansa e250R

I have a Sansa e250R player with me and am trying to transfer e-audiobook on it. I have downloaded the same from the local library and I am able to play it on my computer without any issues but if I sync it to my mp3 player then I get the below error message:

An error occurred while attempting to transfer "Surprised by Joy-Part01.wma".

Error details: Unable to transfer the selected title because [Insert3] returned 0xC00D2772

Is there anyone who has solved this problem? Thanks

Re: Can't Transfer WMA file (e-audiobook) to Sansa e250R

The error message that you are getting simply means that the device is not able to function properly which means that the player that you have with you, has got some kind of an issue. Have you tried to check for its firmware update, you can download the same from its official manufacturer's website and see if that works.

Re: Can't Transfer WMA file (e-audiobook) to Sansa e250R

I have not tried what you are saying since I am amatuer computer user, I dont get around with those things. I will try as what you have said by taking some help from my friend who has little bit of knowledge in the computer field and install the firmware update on my mp3 player and see if that works or not. Thanks for the reply.

Dear fellow Sansa owners. I love my Sansa when it works. Here's how I just added The Count of Monte Cristo to my e250 after downloading it in a zipped format from Librivox.org, which is a free ebook site.

To load/sync librivox audio books from into my sandisk (Sansa) player:

Turn on the sansdisk player and choose settings, scroll up UP to the USB settings and make sure it is on MTP for loading audio books.

The following paragraph applied when I was using Windows XP, but I've moved on to 7 ultimate now and this isn't how it works any more, but here it is anyway.

Open librivox.org and choose the book, open it enough so that you have a list of the chapters in two or three formats, then Right click the chapter you want, and click “save target as” and choose a place to put it so you won’t lose it, in documents, media and tech things, WMA audio books, or something. After you’ve done that to the chapters you want, plug in your player and click My computer, and open the sansa 250 icon. Then drag and drop each chapter from the storage file (my documents, media and tech things, WMA audio books or whatever) to whatever location IN the sansa 250 thingy. Good luck. I love it when it works.

Now using Windows 7 Ultimate:
    When I was downloading Count of Monte Cristo from Librivox, I had a lot of trouble. I think what finally made the difference was that I had to download the thing from Librivox (in three sections) and it took quite a few minutes for each section. Then I had to find those downloads which were in Anita/favorites/downloads, . . . . then I had to select a section and tell it to extract all. I may have even needed to "select all" first, then hit "extract all". THAT took a few minutes. Then you find those extracted files in the same place, basically, and select all of them. Then drag and drop them as a bunch into the Sansa250 which is in Computer/Sansa. It has to be plugged in AND turned on for it to show up. THAT also took several minutes. Wow, this is great when it works.