Thread: Unable set to kmplayer as the default media player

Unable set to kmplayer as the default media player

Hi friends I have recently configured a brand new system and that too with the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core2 duo processor. I have also installed the Km-player for listening music and also for viewing videos. But the thing here is that I am not able to keep this player as the default player and also notable. Whenever I choose any media file to play then it is opened in the windows media player. Please help me to keep the windows media player as the default one.

Re: Unable to kmplayer as the default media player

Well if you want to keep KM player as the default player for the media files then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all select the file that you open in the KM player
    • Then you have to right click on the same and select the open with option
    • After that the open with window will open with several options available for you.
    • Just select the KM player
    • The at the bottom of the file you will find the check box with “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”
    • So just check that check box and click on OK
    • I am sure that these settings will help you to keep the KM player as the default one.

Well I am facing the similar kind of problem and unable to play a video file on the KM player. I mean to say that when I play a video and then it gives me a error message by stopping the video in between. The error message says that “The KMPlayer class not registered” What kind of error is this please let me know how to solve this error as soon as possible because sue to it I am not able play videos and also it is very irritating.

I have gone through your problem and the error that you are getting is can be solved by installing the adobe flash on the system. I was also facing the similar one a few days back got rid of it by installing the adobe flash player only. So what you have to do in this case just download the flash and install on the system. I hope that this will help you to resolve the problem.