Thread: KM player is unable to play .flv and .mp4 files

KM player is unable to play .flv and .mp4 files

My KM player is unable to play .flv and .mp4 files initially it was doing well and also it was able to play all the files but now it is playing only mp3 files. I don’t know what went wrong with it and also unable to recover it. Please help me solve this issue. For your kind information I am using the windows XP operating system with the Intel dual core processor.

Re: KM player is unable to play .flv and .mp4 files

If the flv files are not played by it then you have to update the flv splitter. I happens when the FLV splitter is not updated then it tends to give this error. So what you have to do here is that just update the FLV splitter and you can update the same from the KM player itself. First go to Preferences and then select the Filter Control option and after that you will find the Splitter option just click on it and then you have to set the Gabest FLV Splitter for FLV. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue for you.

Well there is the definite problem with the media player that you are using or it may have got corrupted, So do just one thing uninstall the Km player and then install the fresh copy of the same. If the copy that you are installing will be the updated and latest version then it will be well and fine. I am sure that after reinstalling the KM player will solve all your queries.

According to me the video files that you are playing are not supported on the KM player and you can opt for the VLC media player. Actually the VLC media player is the finest of video player that plays almost all kind of video files and also the one you want that is the .FLV and the MP4. I think installing the VLC media player on your system will solve your entire problem related to such files.