Thread: How to make Playlist in VLC 1.1.4

How to make Playlist in VLC 1.1.4

Hello friends I am having ubuntu on my computer system along with VLC version 1.1.4, I can play all the videos using this software on my system smoothly without any problem. But the thing is that I would want to create a play list on this player that will contain all my favorite songs and videos, so can any one help me to know how would I be able to make this thing possible. I am not getting the idea of creating the playlist through this player.

Re: How to make Playlist in VLC 1.1.4

These are the steps that are required to create a play list in the VLC media player. First Go to the View menu, select Playlist and you will see a Dialog box opened in front of you. In that you will find an option as Add files, click on that and you will be able to select the files that you want to add. now go to the VLC window and then click on Save to save this playlist. After you have successfully followed these steps you will be able to create your own favorite playlist.

Hey friends i am having problem with this VLC media player, I wanted to create the playlist for all the favorite music and I have successfully created it following the steps which has been mentioned in the above steps. But when I clicked on the playlist to open the songs for listening, I found that the playlist was opening and was showing all the songs but I wasn't able to play any of those. So can any one help me to know what is exactly the problem and how it can be resolved.

Hey why don't you again create the play list of your favorite songs and check to see if it works for you or not. It can be that the play lsit which you have created might be corrupted and that is why you are not able to listen to any of the songs that are in there. So the best solution would be to delete the play list and make it again and the see if you are able to listen to the songs.