Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Plays too fast in Powerpoint

Media Player

Old 30-05-2009

Plays too fast in Powerpoint

I am using Windows Vista and Office 2007. I have an AVI video that runs fine in Windows Media player. But when I play the same video in Powerpoint it plays the video in 10x faster speed. I don’t know whats wrong. Is there any way I can make the video play at its normal speed in PPT? Please help.

Old 31-05-2009

RE: Plays too fast in Powerpoint

Hello Isaivalan, I think it?s the codec issue. You must try out installing Vista Codec. Also go to Personalize > settings and change the acceleration. Now restart the computer and see if the video plays fine. Let me know the results.
Old 05-06-2009

Re: Plays too fast in Powerpoint

I have never faced such behavior ever though i have made many PPTs with avi and other video formats. BTW, does it happen with a different AVI in PPT? How about a WMV in PPT?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: , ,