Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Center Channel Scan Finds all Channels but...

Media Player

Old 24-04-2009

Windows Media Center Channel Scan Finds all Channels but...

In my Media Center I have few of my favorite channels and its used to work great. But now some of my channels like 9.1 and 7.1 are not coming ? The same time, My TV had the same problem, I think the channel stop analog transmission, I am not sure why it affected digital transmission. I tried to do Channel scan on my all other TVs along with digital tuner and they started working I received all the channels. Now I am whenever I am trying to do anything with my Windows Vista Media Center, its search all the channels, but doesn't receive the transmission for Channel 7 and 9. Can you please how I can fix this issues ? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Old 26-04-2009

RE: Windows Media Center Channel Scan Finds all Channels but...

Answer is in the following:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...equired&ppud=4

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,