Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Video playing in slow motion sound ok

Media Player

Old 18-12-2008

Video playing in slow motion sound ok

I am using windows xp, recently I found some problems with my windows media player, when I am trying to play any videos, the video is playing in slow motion, but the sound plays Ok. I have recently update my windows media player version, I am not sure which version. Even I tried to figure which version of media player I am using but I am was able to find. I hope its a latest version. In my previous I never faced such kind of issues with my media player. Can you please help to fix this issue.

Thanks In Advance.

Old 19-12-2008

Re: Video playing in slow motion sound ok

Can you please tell me which files you are trying to play in your player. Which type of files are affected? Does your media player able to wmv files properly?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,