Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

CD Burner Error on Windows Media Player

Media Player

Old 14-11-2008

CD Burner Error on Windows Media Player

I am using Windows Media Player 11 on Vista 32bit system. In past I?ve successfully burned more than 30 CDs on this same PC including the last one which was last week. In this period I I haven?t made any changes to this system. but today when I started the system and tried burning a software I got an error message saying ?connect cd burner and restart player.?

I searched Google and found a site saying to check the My Computer properties and ?recording tab?. But in my PC there is no such tab. I dont know what could be the reason.

Somebody please help.

Old 25-11-2008

The issue can lie with some files which are pending for burning. You must check that there must be no files in left in queue for burning. Windows XP has option where you can queue the file for burning and that is causing the error. If still the problem persist you must simply remove Windows Media Player and re-install it back again.
Old 20-11-2010

re: CD Burner Error on Windows Media Player

Ok that is totally wrong.Your going to update any driver which has to do with the cd drive and/or with the caution sign over it once you do that the problem is fixed.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: , , ,