Can anybody tell me how this can be done.
My recently added folder is gertting bigger and bigger with all the new music I have added over the past few weeks.
I have found various posts of people with simlar problems but no real answers.
- Going to the securtity tab in options and clearing history. This does not work
- Deleting items from the list individually. This does not work deletes from the main library too.
- Going to Microsoft support and downloading a fix. This does not work, no such problem listed.
- Getting the latest updates. This does not work. I already have all the updates.
So if anbody has the real solution. Please respond
- Serching Register Editor. This does not work. No entry for Recently added
- Searching folders for settings in explorer. This does not work, found settings and deleted them no difference.