Thread: Media with dual audio channel

Media with dual audio channel

I need help to play avi files on Windows Media Player. I am having only Media Player as the default audio/video player on my system. Somehow there is issue with the audio channel. I have a avi video file which comes with two audio. One is English and the other one is Chinese. When I run that video on Windows Media Player I found that both Chinese and English are playing at the same time. I cannot find any settings to disable one of them.

Try some other video player. That would be a best option. I will recommend you to use VLC. This is one of the best video/audio player that I had seen. It offers support to play all types of multimedia file formats. You just need to drag the files in it and that's all. You can right click on the video and there you can find a option to enable or disable additional audio tracks in the same.

Re: Media with dual audio channel

is simple dude... download media player classic. or just download.. CCCP , combined comunity codec.. it has media player classic and all the codecs in it. .. play the file in media player classic.. go to navigate and choose your audio language.

Re: pc suit gfive u855

hi friends,
    i have gfive u855 phone. that's phone can't connect to internet and how can connect from gfive to system.

Re: pc suit gfive u855

Quote Originally Posted by karthick kumar View Post
    hi friends,
    i have gfive u855 phone. that's phone can't connect to internet and how can connect from gfive to system.
    First of all, you should ask you querie in a proper section or on a topic which is related to your question, you should not hijack some other post which is altogether different from what you are asking. Secondly, do some search for the queries before asking it, there are many topics made already on gfive mobile phone pc suite that you can read from here - Pc suite for Gfive U898
    Pc Suite for Gfive U800 mobile