Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can't upgrade Security Component

Media Player

Old 15-08-2008

Can't upgrade Security Component

I bought a new movie and want to put digital copy of the same. But when I put the key to download on my laptop, I get a message saying something that I need to download a security component. I visited Microsoft for DRM and redirected me to http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/...en/indivit.asp where i can see an upgrade button but I cannot click it as it is Grayed out. Any suggestion what is wrong?

Old 16-08-2008

Re: Can't upgrade Security Component

Can I know what is the version of Windows media Player on your PC and what is the operating system? Anyways, until you reply with that let me tell you that you can get some help from WMP's Help:about:Technical Support Information menu dialog. Alternatively you can check this page for more help.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: