Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Remove all album art in Windows Media Player 11

Media Player

Old 30-07-2008

Remove all album art in Windows Media Player 11

Near all my tracks in Windows Media Player are with album art which I donít like and want to remove them. I tried doing it but dint found any option. Can you guys please tell me how can we remove Album Arts form WMP 11 and remove just the default "Paste Art Here" icon?

Many thanks.

Old 04-08-2008

Re: Remove all album art in Windows Media Player 11

Its very simple but offcourse you will not find its option in Windows Media Player. This is because Windows Media Player pull those album arts from the folder where they are saved. Just open Windows Explorer and go to the folder where you have saved all your MP3s. Here sort the file type and you will see images named as AlbumArtSmall.jpg or AlbumArt_{randomCharacters}.jpg. Just delete pr move these files to some another location. Thatís it. There will be no more albumarts on your WMP.
Old 14-01-2009

Thanks!
But how do you do that on windows vista because it does not have windows explorer?
Old 16-01-2009

What? There is no Windows Explore in Windows Vista? Since how long you using Computers and are you really using Vista? When you open My computer, what gets opened? What you call it other then windows exploer?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Media Player
Tags: ,