Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hathway's new Broadband Tarrif

Hathway has removed references to such a scheme in their website! Hathway as unscrupulous as ever!!!

Refer my earlier post. I had asked "whether they will deliver?"

And HATHWAY lives up to its expectations
    Last edited by racha; 09-02-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racha
    Hathway has removed references to such a scheme in their website! Hathway as unscrupulous as ever!!!

Refer my earlier post. I had asked "whether they will deliver?"

And HATHWAY lives up to its expectations

O.M.G. !!!! You are right they have removed the 8to8 scheme..... no wonder they have been making lame escuses to me about delays in giving me this plan.

Now the question is...

I was using this 8-8 64 kbps conn from hathway....Will they stop it incase they cant shift me to 8-8 Liteway??

Quote Originally Posted by dhiman
    Now the question is...

I was using this 8-8 64 kbps conn from hathway....Will they stop it incase they cant shift me to 8-8 Liteway??
    I have already asked Hathway this question and they said that all their old customers will continue to get the service as before but they will not accept any new bookings for the old accounts. At the moment I am using Hathways 8-8 128kbps 3GB/month @ 750/- plan. The only complaint I have is that since 1st Jan I have not been able to check my usage on their site.

If you ask me I think Hathway must have got flooded with requests for the Liteway 8-8 and they are rethinking the rates They will probably have the same plan with a different name at a higher rate possibly about 750/- ...... this is just my guess.

Exactly....i also feel they will come up with something like 750-1000 bucks...

I just now spoke to someone in Hathway and this person confirmed that the Liteway 8-8 plan was still on and that I should get my conx for this plan by this evening..... lets wait and see.....

the 8-8 256kbps scheme is still on. got a call from their customer support a little while ago about when they should come and set things up.

you need/they provide, a cable modem for this plan. its not through lan.

btw, has anyone heard anything about the exatt 256kbps plan? 1800 a month, always on. unlimited.
    is it any good?

u lucky guys. chennai is excluded from this plan

the price is good, but i don't like the 8-8 limitation. Even though data tranfer is unlimited, it is indirectly limited. But i think its still the best plan available in India yet. Hell, a chance to download at 30 kBps even for an hour is a big thing here. i'm right now on airtel 128 kbps totally unlimited. for the first month, for some reason i used to get 53 kBps, everytime!! 24 hrs, 7 day's a week totally unlimited data transer at 53 kBps. maybe it was a fault from Airtels office or something. but now its back to its true plan, downloads at 20-25 kBps now
    after you taste the real broadband, its difficult to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by params7
    after you taste the real broadband, its difficult to go back.

BROADBAND ??? You want to see a REAL BROADBAND conx ??? check out the attached image a friend from USA sent me of his download of XP's SP2 which is a 266mb file - he got it in 13 secs. It took me 7 hours on my MTNL DialUp conx.

I doubted him so he placed the download box on top of a message I had left in another forum - thats my system details you see below the download box. He downloaded this at home so I dont think it is some really fancy conx.

^^^^^

*faints*

*wakes up*

please don't do that again, it makes me cry......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12