Thread: Unable to redeem Rs.30 discount coupon on freecharge

Unable to redeem Rs.30 discount coupon on freecharge

I am adding money in my mobile phone through freecharge. I found this site a bit helpful for making phone recharge. That is because it is offering a set of few coupons. One my first recharge that was for Rs.300 I picked a Rs.1 coupon. This coupon offer me Rs.30 discount on Rs.50 top-up of any telecom provider. On my next recharge I am trying to use the code that is giving in it. But I am getting a error message that it is not proper. How can I use this coupon. Is there anyone else using the same site for mobile recharge. I hope this are all valid coupons. I had not yet bought more, because I want to test this first.

Re: Unable to redeem Rs.30 discount coupon on freecharge

To get a bit more information on that you have to understand the terms and condition of that coupon. And I know a bit about that. The first condition is that this type of coupons comes with 2 days validity. You have to use them before the time limit. The second thing you have to use is Freerecharge android app to redeem the coupon. You cannot redeem that on your pc. So you have to install the app in your android phone and then use it for recharging then you can use the coupon and get the discount you are looking for. It is always good to check the terms and condition. However freecharge are selling this coupons at a very low price.

Re: Unable to redeem Rs.30 discount coupon on freecharge

Those are all valid coupons. You have to use them on the basis of terms and condition and then only they work. I had bought a McDonald coupon from them on which I got a burger and ice tea free. But this one does not work for online orders. It works when you visit McDonald store to eat. You have to take a copy of that coupon code and give them on the counter. And done. There are many coupons like this. I like the movie ticket offer where you are getting a additional ticket for Rs.19. But the maximum discount is Rs.150. Still not a bad option for early morning shows. You can save Rs.130 on two tickets and buy something to eat.