Thread: How to get Vodafone prize on every prepaid recharge

How to get Vodafone prize on every prepaid recharge

Every vodafone prepaid user might be knowing that vodafone recently launched 'Every Recharge wins' offer where it is offering each customer an assured prize. This means that if any prepaid customer is recharging their mobile phone with top ups, bonus cards, etc; whether from any retail outlets or online then they will be entitled for an assured reward? What are these rewards exactly? Can anyone tell me whether anyone has got something from this offer? Thanks

Re: How to get Vodafone prize on every prepaid recharge

Yes, it is true that Vodafone is offering rewards to all its prepaid customers only when they recharge their mobile phone. You will get the reward in the form of free additional voice minutes, internet or SMS. One of my friend recharged his vodafone prepaid SIM card for Rs. 200 and got additional Rs. 400. I was also trying to do the same thing but havent received anything yet although I got the message to call *599# but it is still showing me that it is not able to process any reponse now.

It definitely seems something different because I got a choice of 10 free onnet night minutes or 40 local/10 national sms and its validity for only 2 days. The onnet offer also means that vodafone to vodafone only I can use the free sms schemes. I think that it will depend upon the amount of recharge what you will get. If you do a small recharge then you will get small gifts. One of my friend recharged for Rs. 23 and he only got 5 minutes free talktime additionally.

I also read from somewhere that the size of the reward will be linked to the value of the recharge done by the vodafone customer on his/her prepaid number and if the recharge amount is more then it will offer you bigger rewards for same. Also, the rewards will be delivered to the customers within a span period of 4 hours of the recharge. For the postpaid customers of Vodafone, there isnt any similar type of promotion offered by Vodafone I am afraid. Hope this helps you out.