Thread: need information on booking airtel broadband online

need information on booking airtel broadband online

I have been using Tikona internet from quite long time but due to their recent plan policy changes and other stuffs, it has really become a problem for me since I am getting very bad pings. At my place, BSNL is also not a good plan. The only best broadband that I can choose at my place is Airtel. I have heard that for all of their plans they have made 512kbps after FUP, which seems good to me. I was wondering whether I should book it online to get Rs. 500 cashback? Should I also select the 4mbps plan to get free Wifi router? Thanks

Re: need information on booking airtel broadband online

Isnt Reliance still not available at your place because I think that they have a very good Metro ethernet services that you can use. In any case, if you are opting for Airtel then you should ensure that you have documented evidence of all the promises given by the Airtel representatives. What I meant is, in the future if you dont need their connection then you should no accepy any retention deals until you have registered for a disconnection with plans to accept a better deal via their retention department.

I think just for the router you should not go with the bad wireless router given by Airtel. You should try to get your own modems and routers which are normally very cheap these days. If you want to take the smartbytes plan then it is a bit costly compared to your requirement since you look to stay within 80% of the Fair Usage Policy limit. Also when you have crossed your 80% of usage then you will be redirected to the Smartbytes promotion page every now and then to irritate you.

I will give you some suggestions before getting a new broadband connection as per my experience. Even if the online works well, you should not pay online ever. The best part was that there was only one distributor at my place or otherwise I might have got bored with their calls many times. If they are going to get a Binatone router then its fine but dont go with the beetel router. You can try calling the guy who comes to take the money every morning until the connection is not installed. Also make sure that the wiring is done properly.