Thread: Tata Sky DTH price hiked

Tata Sky DTH price hiked

Do you all know that Tata Sky has again increased the price in their Base Pack? Now the Tata Sky Base Pack is charged at a revised price to 360 per month. Also, the selected addon channels and packs has also been increased. You can get all this information when you press help on your remote control for more information. It is now time to go with another DTH connection? What do you guys suggest? Thanks

Re: Tata Sky DTH price hiked

It seems that TATA people are also increasing the prices all over the plans. The grand sports pack that I have at my home is now increased to Rs. 450 per month. Previously it was Rs. 430pm. Also the addon SD set top box has been hiked to Rs. 200 from Rs. 180. I can also see that the HD Access fee is being increased to Rs. 125 from Rs. 100 per month. They are just using the excuse of adding new channels all the time and hence increasing the rental every month or so. This is really ridiculous.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Re: Tata Sky DTH price hiked

I have been using the Tata Sky DTH for quite long time but due to its recent price hike I am deciding to move to the Videocon D2H. But before choosing D2H can anyone who is using the HDDVR1000GB STB tell me some features related to it. Does the HDDVR wont have base pack without the HD pack? Are we charged by the D2H for Rs. 30 per month for activating recording sevice. Can we opt for Non South Packs if we are residing in the South region of India? Thanks for any information in advance.