Thread: Reliance thunder 1099 plan with 4mbps - review

Reliance thunder 1099 plan with 4mbps - review

I am looking for a very affordable and fast internet connection. I have searched many broadband plans and lastly the Reliance Thunder broadband 1099 plan. I found many reviews on other broadband plans which were pathetic but couldnt find any info for this Reliance Thunder plan. So, can anyone tell me whether this plan is good to be taken or not? I just want a complete honest review of this plan. Thanks

Re: Reliance thunder 1099 plan with 4mbps - review

Well, first of all the best part about Reliance thunder 1099 broadband plan is that there is no FUP limit. I was using this 4mbps plan from last 1 year and it was giving me proper download speed without any issues or any Fair Usage Policy limit. But, after 1 year I started facing disconnection every evening and full Sundays. Even after complaining their support team I did not get any response. So, if you want then you can go for this plan or else you can try some other broadband plans as well.

I am from the South of India and i have been using this Reliance thunder 1099 4mbps plan from last 2 years without any issues at all. The average download speed that I am getting is more than 400kbps but the upload speed is quite pathetic to 70kbps only, but who cares, since there is no FUP limit in this plan. I have downloaded many things from the internet and now I dont worry at all thinking that the download speed will get reduced like many other broadband customers.

I have heard that they have given an ADSL2+ Modem/Router with this broadband plan which can also support upto 8mbps download speed. So, if you know any technicians from reliance then you can ask them to increase the downstream rate. There were also few people who used to get 550kbps+ download speed. But most of us know that when Reliance works great then there is no stopping but when it breaks then there is too much of trouble.