Thread: How to activate vodafone voicemail

How to activate vodafone voicemail

I am using a Vodafone sim card and I want to know a way to activate Vodafone voicemail service on my number. I went to its official website but didnt find any information relating to same. I also called their Customer Care but they didnt answer me anything. So, does anyone how can I activate this voicemail service of Vodafone? Thanks for answering my querie.

Re: How to activate vodafone voicemail

You can easily try to setup Vodafone voicemail easily by following this steps. First of all try to turn on your voice mail if it is not already activated, to do that press 1121 and then press the cal button. After that call your voicemail by dialing 121. Now you need to press 2 to repeat a message and then 3 to delete a message and 6 to skip to next message or else 7 to save a message for seven days. You can also setup a personal voicemail greeting by pressing 121 and followed by 323 and then follow the instructions to record your greeting.

Well, if you want to activate your voicemail service of vodafone in your mobile device then you need to call 1211 and then listen to the message and turn your phone off and turn it back on. If you want to deactivate your voicemail then you will have to call 1210 and again turn the phone off and then turn it back on. Note that as per your mobile network provider you will charged for any extra cost for this service.

Well, I have heard that Voicemail service of Vodafone is absolutely free and you can set it up anytime you want. To activate it you can simply dial 1211 to turn this service on and if you want to turn it off then just dial 1210 from your mobile device. You can also set your voicemail to divert calls to it incase your phone is out of coverage or your mobile phone is switched off or incase you dont answer the phone then the caller can then leave a message.